The Public Relations Manager develops communication strategy and materials, and leverages communication and stakeholder management as key strategic tools to support the mission of the Southwest Region. This position is the lead for Valley View Medical Center and supports the region PR team in communication and handles other accounts as assigned.
- Acts as key strategist for internal communications, overseeing content and distribution of messages targeted to key internal stakeholders for Valley View Medical Center and other areas as assigned.
- The PR manager researches, writes, designs, and produces various department / facility-specific educational material, brochures, print ads, internal communication pieces, marketing material, media kits, etc., to accomplish the goals of the facility and the overall mission of Intermountain Healthcare.
- Provides support for executive communication, including presentations, columns and high level correspondence.
- Works in tandem with the region director and media director to develop strategies for public relations issues, including media crisis communication.
- Supports other communications campaigns, programs and projects as assigned, following proven research, planning, implementation and evaluation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or a field such as journalism, advertising, or marketing, obtained through an accredited institution; Education is verified
- Five years communications experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information into meaningful communication
- Demonstrated excellent writing, editing and graphic design skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Demonstrated sense of judgment
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of word processing, graphic design and desktop publishing software
- Hearing/listening, seeing, speaking, sitting, lifting, manual dexterity, standing, walking
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with multi-media production
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...