Senior Associate/Manager, Dallas
The Dallas office of Burson-Marsteller seeks a public affairs or corporate communications pro with 6+ years of relevant experience. Whether you have a PR agency background or grew up on the government affairs side, your deep expertise in politics and communications will serve you well as you contribute to the Dallas public affairs practice and deliver gold-standard service to our impressive clients.
What you will do…
What you will need…
- Implement PR programs with existing clients and manage multiple programs, projects, accounts and people.
- Mentor and inspire a team of highly talented and motivated individuals, ensuring day-to-day tactical PR work is gold-standard.
- Assist senior leaders with new business projects and RFPs.
- Somewhere around 6 years (senior associate) or 9 years (manager) of public relations experience, and expertise in corporate communications or public affairs.
- Previous success working on large accounts, both B2B and B2C.
- A passion for team management and motivation.
- Strong writing and media relations skills.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement.
- A variety of client industry experiences, with preference towards energy and utilities.
Burson-Marsteller, established in 1953, is a leading global public relations and communications firm. It provides clients with strategic thinking and program execution across a full range of public relations, public affairs, reputation and crisis management, advertising and digital strategies. The firm’s seamless worldwide network consists of 73 offices and 83 affiliate offices, together operating in 108 countries across six continents. Burson-Marsteller is a unit of WPP, the world’s leading communications services network. For more information, please visit bm.com.
Burson-Marsteller is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV.
Burson-Marsteller - 19 months ago
Burson-Marsteller is a one-stop shop for public relations services. It offers a range of related services, including advertising, brand...