Please complete the following questions about the available position.
Public Safety - Midd Rides Dispatcher
Level A (General)
- Answers Midd Rides phone line.
- Dispatches Midd Rides van via radio.
- Records all calls for service, including origin, destination and number of passengers, in dispatcher log.
- Ensures that Vehicle Inspection sheets and driver’s logs are turned in at the end of each shift and filed appropriately.
- Sets phone to voicemail at the end of Midd Rides operating evening.
- Assists with other office duties as requested by dispatch.
- Good telephone skills. Ability to answer multiple calls, utilize the hold and transfer features of the phone.
- Good radio communication skills.
- Knowledge of College rules, regulations and Department of Public Safety policies.
- Must be positive in interactions with the public.
- Shifts available Sunday through Thursday from 7:30 PM to 1:30 AM.
- Shifts Friday and Saturday are from 8:00 PM to 2:30 AM.
Middlebury Main Campus
Is this an academic year or summer position?
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quicklink for Posting
Monterey Institute of International Studies - 10 months ago