The Data warehouse Architect is responsible for designing and implementing data warehouse solutions, developing and implementing data warehouse strategies, providing technical guidance and oversight during all phases of the software development life-cycle and developing/leading development of software development life-cycle deliverables.
Consultants will be located in an IBM office in the metropolitan area or at an IBM client site.
Generally projects and clients are within the Metro area and require very limited travel outside of the local area. However, some projects do require up to 100% travel for an extended period of time that is generally less than 1 year. Consultants are required to be flexible with their ability to travel and cannot refuse projects due to travel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in application development/full life cycle on Data Warehouse engagements
- At least 4 years experience in consulting firm with consulting responsibilities and working with formal delivery methodologies
- At least 4 years experience in DW reference architecture, operational architecture, high level data management solution designs
- At least 4 years experience in large and complex data warehousing architecture, design and implementation/migration.
- At least 4 years experience in team leadership and technical thought leadership
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- At least 4 years experience in Oracle data warehouse tools (e.g., OBIEE, Oracle Data Integrator)
- Security clearance of MBI
- English : Intermediate
• To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
• To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 8 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...