The InfoSphere Developer is responsible for integrating data with other systems using InfoSphere Information Server. In addition, the InfoSphere Developer will develop extract/transform/load solutions. The InfoSphere Developer will conduct data mappings, designs, develops and implements extract/transform/load processes using custom ETL or ETL tools.
In addition, the InfoSphere Developer will support software upgrades, software documentation, research of new software versions, backup / recovery, ETL Repository administration including promotion of software packages to the proper environment, troubleshooting, and technical support.
The InfoSphere Developer will design logical/physical models, develop and test jobs, and build an analytics layer.
The Infosphere Developer will be using the following Infosphere modules - Business Glossary, DataStage, QualityStage, FastTrack, Architect, and Metadata Work Bench. The InfoSphere Developer will build jobs to populate the data warehouse.
Consultants will be located in an IBM office in the metropolitan area or at an IBM client site.
Generally projects and clients are within the Metro area and require very limited travel outside of the local area. However, some projects do require up to 100% travel for an extended period of time that is generally less than 1 year. Consultants are required to be flexible with their ability to travel and cannot refuse projects due to travel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in formal training and use of IBM InfoSphere Information Server Fastrack
- At least 1 year experience in ETL or data integration solutions using IBM InfoSphere Information Server (IIS) DataStage and QualityStage
- At least 1 year experience in implementing data integration solutions employing industry-mainstream tools (e.g., Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data-Warehouse Builder, Ab Initio, Microsoft SQL Server Information Services)
- At least 1 year experience in the use of IIS Information Director to expose ETL jobs as services
- At least 1 year experience in a team effort to implement a complex, enterprise-scale data-integration solution
- Certified in CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Security clearance of Secret - Active
- Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in ETL or data integration solutions using IBM InfoSphere Information Server (IIS) DataStage and QualityStage
- At least 4 years experience in implementing data integration solutions employing industry-mainstream tools (e.g., Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data-Warehouse Builder, Ab Initio, Microsoft SQL Server Information Services)
- At least 4 years experience in developing data warehouse solutions
- At least 1 year experience in Oracle PeopleSoft
- English : Intermediate
• To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
• To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...