Simon & Schuster is seeking a Publicity Assistant to assist in a very active publicity department with an eclectic publishing program.
Administrative duties, as well as involvement in all aspects of publicity campaigns, including writing, book tours, and handling events. Excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of the publishing process.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational skills: detail oriented
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- BA/BS in Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism
Visit www.simonandschuster.biz/careers to apply online. First time users will be prompted to create an online profile in order to apply for any jobs. All resumes and cover letters (include salary requirements) must be attached to the online application in order to be considered. Resumes and Cover letters that are mailed or e-mailed will not be considered. No telephone calls please
- 2 years ago - save job