Internship Position Description and Project Plan
Discovery House Publishing Intern
Project or Position Description
DHP Social Media Project
· Pull excerpts, quotes, pictures and other media from DHP products as
well as compose new material for daily posts on all DHP social media pages.
· Monitor the DHP social media pages daily.
· Develop and implement promotions and contest using the Odyl
· Communicate new product information, sales, and other promotions to
various RBC team members for posting on their social media pages.
· Research new social media outlets and tactics for review with Senior
Ad hoc Publicity Projects as needed
· Assist the publicist with mailings, data entry, research and other
DHP Music Organization Projects
· Music Masters to be filed
· A filing system needs to be created for better access.
· Music Production archive files
Book/Product Organization Projects
· Consolidation of Book production files on TMM (Firebrand)
· Check that all titles have the complete production files –
including a high rez 1500 x 1500 Jpeg of the cover.
· Create PDF excerpts of new and recent releases.
· Compile endorsements for each backlist book, send document through
the proofreading process, and enter quotes and authors into the Firebrand
· Add author websites and blogs to Firebrand.
· Coordinate with art director, managing editor, and rights manager to
enter photo permissions information into Firebrand.
· Coordinate with rights manager to put rights information into
For more information on Discovery House Publishing or RBC Ministries visit our
websites: dhp.org and rbc.org to see what God is doing for this growing
6/1/2013 – 8/31/2013
Date posted: April 12, 2013
Go to jobs.rbc.org to complete an online application and submit your resume
RBC Ministries - 21 months ago