Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or GED Required
Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
Excellent driving record required
Good oral and written communications skills
- Drive automobiles or vans to service retail accounts
- Lifting, bending, pulling and pushing --Lift up to 40 pounds overhead --Push/pull up to 220 pounds on a two-wheeler
- Work flexible hours (i.e. - nights, weekends, holidays) with minimal supervision
- Project a quality product and company image. Willingness to learn. Flexibility and enthusiasm for job. Work in adverse weather conditions.
- Maintain product freshness and presentation
- Stock coolers and shelves --rotate product to ensure freshness --pull up shelves and face packages for quality presentation --remove damaged product from selling area --repackage damaged product
- Rebuild and restock displays
- Communicate inventory issues to sales representative
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...