Title: Novice Puller
Reports To: Pulling Supervisor/Lead
Supervises: No Responsibility Supervising Associates
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To accurately pull customer requested orders and sourcing replacements in the Pick to Light pulling module and in shelf pick areas #5 thru #6. To maintain a productive work pace, and complete projects as assigned, in a productive, and accurate manner. Ensure quality and making sure the efficiency and accuracy standards are being met.
Have a complete knowledge of pulling in pick to light. Accurately count garments, verify SKU, add totes to orders, split totes, short totes, etc.
Process high volume of work with little if any assistance and maintain quality and quantity of work processed
Accurately pull orders and replacements in Pick to Light Areas 1 through 4
Maintain Pulling efficiency of 95% or above. Must hold efficiency for 8 weeks to receive increase
Maintain Pulling accuracy of 90-95%
Maintain a safe and clean environment—discard all empty boxes/trash and leave no garments hanging out of boxes
Verify work integrity and customer satisfaction by accurately pulling orders by count and SKU
- Regularly demonstrates GEAR Vision and Values
- Complies with GEAR’s attendance policy
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates dependability by following instructions and responding to management direction and takes responsibility for own actions
- Demonstrates quality by being accurate and thorough; Continues to look for ways to improve and promote quality
· Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop or kneel.
· Works near mechanical parts
· Noise level in working area is moderate
- High School Diploma preferred, not required
- Experience preferred, not required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
GEAR FOR SPORTS® has celebrated over 35 wonderful years of business. Our company started with a vision, a dream and humble beginnings,...