We are currently seeking a Pump Kill Operator for our location in Perryton, TX.
- Driving truck with a total capacity in excess of three (3) tons
- Operating high-pressure pump using controls such as levers, pedals and buttons
- Operating high-pressure pump to circulate wells and control down hole well pressure
- Observing equipment gauges, indicators and hand signals to monitor job activities and conditions
- Carrying and laying out hoses and joints of pipe from the truck to the wellhead
- Connecting and disconnecting hoses and joints of pipe using hand tools
- Following safe operating procedures according to specifications of jobs and equipment specifications of loads and equipment
- Repairing, maintaining and adjusting equipment, often using hand tools
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years oilfield or well servicing experience
- Knowledge of heavy, diesel-powered truck operations including federal, state and local regulations
- Knowledge of use, repair and maintenance of triplex, high-pressure pump and equipment
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, procedures and equipment related to work activities
- Knowledge gained from experience with well bore and pumping conditions
- Valid, active Commercial Driver’s License and a clean driving record
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 23 months ago
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...