inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, ION Audio, M-Audio, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing/Planning Administrator to join our Inventory and Planning team, based in the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe.
Reporting directly to the European Inventory Manager, this role will mainly involve administration and data processing activities, aligned with inventory and planning key tasks and functions.
Daily tasks will include:
It is essential that the successful candidate is highly numerate with a strong working knowledge of MS Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables etc.). Any experience of using SAP would be beneficial, however full training will be given.
- Updating planning spreadsheet with new shipments
- Receiving and processing paperwork from our Asia office
- Communication with UK and German import freight forwarders
- Completing SAP transactions for inbound and outbound deliveries
- Maintaining all product availability information
- Liaising with UK and European Sales Managers regarding forecasting figures
- Assisting European Inventory Manager in compiling data for monthly and quarterly reports
- Providing assistance with weekly inter-company billing
- General assistant to the Inventory and Planning team where required
Although a background within purchasing and forecasting is not essential, we do require an individual who has proven administration experience within a similar role/environment and has the capability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Strong attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to communicate effectively and confidently with all members of our global team.
About inMusic Europe:
Our staff are truly passionate about our products and culture; we are a hard-working and fast-growing company and seek every opportunity to provide excellent customer service and inspire passion in our customers.
This role will be based within the UK headquarters for inMusic Europe, which is located in Ash Vale, Hampshire. We have free on-site parking available.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like additional information, please email your CV, along with a covering letter and salary expectations to Becky Black, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org .
ION AUDIO, LLC. - 16 months ago