Facility Description: We are a Multispecialty Outpatient Surgery Center in over 14, 000 square feet. We have Four Operating Rooms and Two Procedure room and have the following specialties: Urology, Pain Management, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Plastic, and Pediatrics. Our team is dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming environment and making the surgical experience as comfortable as possible. We hope you’ll choose to become a member of our growing family.
Duties of Position: The Purchasing/Supply Inventory Manager (Purchaser) is responsible for the facility inventory management plan to support patient care, and to achieve organizational goals as directed by the facility management. The Purchasing/Supply Inventory Manager performs duties according to scope of practice designated by the facility position description, role and responsibilities. The following requirements are an absolute must for this position:
1. Must have more than 2 years of purchasing experience in an outpatient surgery center. 2. Computer skills and facility inventory management.
3. Exceptional knowledge of inventory/stock procedures, equipment/supply orders, and par levels for multi-specialties.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Ability to set priorities related to the case volume and schedule and different procedures.
6. Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise, and promotes efficiency throughout the facility.
7. Alert to detail and follow-up.
8. Maintain accurate records.
9. Ability to frequently lift and carry articles 50 lbs. or over.
10. Ability to communicate well with patients, families, Teammates, physicians, other members of the healthcare team.
11. Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice.
Specialty experience required: Urology, Pain Management, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Plastic, and/or Pediatrics.
Monster - 2 years ago