The Research Analyst will perform inter-department administrative functions, provide updated status reports of Purchase Orders and provide off shift and weekday Provisioning and Purchasing support. During weekend shift the position will also process requisitions, source airworthy parts, tooling, and general materials and services. Additionally you will assist the Parts Provisioners in the review of reports to ensure appropriate stocking levels are maintained and validate affectivity of parts requests for the specific application.
What you need:
Preferred Job Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Years office administrative work
- 35 WPM data entry speed
- Microsoft Office products proficiency
- Excellent Communication skills
- Schedule flexibility to work evenings and weekend shifts
- Aviation industry experience in purchasing or materials/ Inventory Analysis
- Customer service experience
- ADT/Wings database experience
- Prefer internet research experience
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 11 months ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...