Major design center in the NW area of Houston is seeking a highly motivated and well rounded Purchasing Clerk to join their team. The company has proven longevity and offices in four of the largest cities in Texas. This candidate will need to be familiar with invoicing as well as working with various vendors. The ideal candidate will have prior experience confirming order quantity, pricing, and availability.
- Process invoices and resolve any potential discrepancies
- Ensure accuracy of all orders
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and vendor inquiries
- Oversee all deliveries/packages and make sure they are distributed appropriately
- Anticipate, recognize, and respond to changes by innovative problem solving
- Work with Accounts Payable to set up new vendors and update existing
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to provide leadership and direction in solving difficult problems requiring cooperation
- Previous purchasing clerk work history is preferred
- Be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to communicate well (both written and verbal)
Position is looking to be filled immediately. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to gain beneficial account management experience as well as become apart of a winning team of an increasingly growing company. To be considered, please send your resume to the link below.
Primary Services - 2 years ago