This position will be part-time, approximately 20 hours per week, and temporary. However, based on work volume, this could be longer term and eventually both part-time and permanent.
- Expedite assigned purchase orders to ensure all requirements specified in the purchase order are accomplished with regard to data supply, timely inspection and on time delivery.
- Facilitate the timely flow of information and services to and from Suppliers, Site Managers, vendors and SSI Procuremenet.
- Review Purchase Orders for terms and conditions regarding materials procured.
- Handle any delivery inconsistencies or delays and alert management.
- Deal directly with vendors to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations.
- Input information in the SOS System to log purchase order history from inception.
- Review inspection reports for potential problems and further actions.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation, and 401(k) with a company match. To learn more about SSI, check out our website atstoreroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter at @StoreroomTalent
- 3+ years in a similar role within procurement and/or logistics
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal and phone skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and well-organized
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. - 8 months ago