1. Maintain the level of communication with other departments.
2. Oversee daily responsibilities of Buyer(s).
3. Responsible for the training and development of Buyer(s).
4. Oversee and maintain replenishment of inventory to Distribution Center.
5. Oversee the development of programs for incremental income for the Division.
6. Purchase for a full line of tobacco, groceries, health and beauty aids, frozen foods and sundry items.
7. Ensuring Merchandising inventory control.
8. Operate internal computerized inventory system to include forward buys and opening of purchase orders.
9. Approving orders for placement with vendors and maintaining deal information.
10. Manage inventory, turns, service level, and overstock management within budget.
11. Work with receiving department to ensure delivery of supplies.
12. Identify inventory problems and offer solutions.
13. Additional projects and/or duties as assigned by Division President.
Position requires 4-8 years of experience in the wholesale/retail industry including experience with online computer buying and inventory systems. Familiarity with single pick environment with strict turn criteria highly preferred. Applicants must have strong communication, analytic and strategic skills. Applicants must be able to work in a customer focused environment with the ability to resolve concerns effectively. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent business experience. Required computer skills include AS400, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
Core-Mark is proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Core-Mark Holding - 22 months ago