The ideal person for this position will have a passion for providing service to both internal and external customers. Must enjoy working in a quality full service hotel in the Purchasing/Receiving Department. Must be able to frequently lift up to 75 pounds. Must be able to occasionally lift 100 pounds.
- BASIC FUNCTION: The Receiving Clerk is responsible for receiving all food, beverage and other
- Signs invoices with proper
signature and codes invoices.
- Logs liquor invoices into
- Answers phones in a
- Communicates shorts on
- Verifies what food and
beverage deliveries are per specifications and quality levels.
- Oversee activity in general
- Directly responsible for
sanitation in the Food and Beverage storage area.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years food and beverage receiving experience preferred.
- The person in this role will work inside and outside, in different weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in walk-in refrigerators and freezers for extended periods of time.
- Good verbal & written
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 9 months ago