The general purpose of this position is to provide the Safety and Quality Department Managers the support needed to ensure Company is working in line with the Watcos Customer First Foundation Principles: improve customer satisfaction, improve profitability, and build relationships with our customers, team members, communities, vendors, and investors. The focus of this position will be to assist in maintaining records and reports to ensure processes and work is conducted in a safe and quality manner.
- Compiles and keeps files / records of safety and quality items in hard-copy and computerized manner.
- Maintains calendar of activities and notifies Managers of upcoming due dates.
- Records training for team members.
- Maintains safety stock inventory.
- May take dictation and keep notes from meetings.
- May operate variety of computer software to input and retrieve data; AS400, Inforail, etc.
- Supports an organization or department by performing administrative services.
- May handle confidential information.
- A 100% commitment to comply with all the terms of companys safe work and quality policies is an absolute requirement.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education / Experience:
High School degree; a minimum of 3-years of administrative / clerical experience. Strong organizational skills, good communication
- both oral and written; ability to manage and prioritize time and projects.
Watco, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Watco Companies (WCI) offers a wide-range of railcar services. Subsidiary Watco Transportation Services (WTS) runs 20-plus short-line...