As the world’s leading water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions , drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
This position will require working in a manufacturing and distribution setting. Daily work will range from conducting incoming inspections, analyzing data, processing warranty requests, and verifying product acceptance on the residential and commercial system lines.
· Conduct Incoming Inspection on raw materials or finished goods
· Execute rework of product as needed
· Maintain equipment and quality records as required
· Issue Non-Conformances through Vintara
· Issue and follow-up on Corrective Actions as needed
· Evaluate product production per the Work Instructions
· Process RMA requests
· Process and close out warranty issues
· Other duties as assigned
· Education: High School Diploma or GED
· Experience: 1 to 3 years of working experience and knowledge of Quality product inspection. Water treatment experience a plus.
· Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, tape measures
· Ability to understand product drawings and work instructions
· Ability to match packing slip information with actual product
· Experience using a computer, especially Microsoft Office. Experience working with QAD, Arena Solutions and Vintara a plus
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Analytical Skills Detail Oriented Initiative
Independence Organization/Planning Judgment/Decision Making
Oral & Written Communication
Culligan International Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Culligan - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
"Hey Culligan Man!" To be sure, the phrase made famous by an ad campaign still rings in the ears of Culligan International...