Growing Charlotte area engineering organization is seeking a test engineer to allow seamless business practices between the internal and external customers. Some of the essential duties include:
- Conduct comparative studies to ensure current products are superior to the competition
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing
- Provide technical know-how on product lines
- Present completely unbiased repoorts that mark out the shortcoming for improvement
- Work with design engineers to define optimal test/design solutions based on objectives
- Define new test equipment requirements and specifications, solutions, etc.
- Help define possible new test platform requirements when appropriate
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
- BS Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Midlevel (5-7 years Experience)
- Computer efficiency in Solidworks, Ansys, and Autocad
- Demonstrated capabilities in root cause analysis
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Experience testing systems from existing system and functional specifications
- Excellent communication skills
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
Requirements: Solidworks, ME, CAD, Lean Manufacturing
Monster - 18 months ago
In 2010, Partners in Business Systems, Inc. merged with Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) and is now operated as the Partners...