Our stable client in the Phoenix area is looking for a QA Tester!
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will develop system test and regression plans, and the execution of those plans. Must be effective in translating business requirements and use cases into comprehensive test plans, test scripts, and test cases.
Assist Project Managers with User Acceptance planning and execution.
Develop and execute system test plans in an agile environment
Translate user stories into comprehensive test plans, test scripts and test cases.
Implement comprehensive testing tools
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
- Expert level of understanding of developing and running both manual and automated tests.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using VB/VB.Net/SQL/SQL related tools
- 3-5 years' experience developing and executing test cases for software products
- Experience with QTP/MS Test Manager/TFS
- Translating business requirements and use cases into comprehensive test plans, test scripts, and test cases
- Strong understanding of quality assurance and system test tools/processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development framework
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Requirements: ORACLE,SQL APPLICATION TESTING, TEST PLANS, TEST SCRIPTS, AND TEST CASES, AGILE
Monster - 10 months ago
In 2010, Partners in Business Systems, Inc. merged with Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) and is now operated as the Partners...