Our stable client in the Phoenix area is looking for a QA Tester!
The job duties for this postion include: Prepare required Systems Development Methodology (SDM) documentation including Scope of Work (SOW), Business Requirements Specs (BRS), Functional Specs (FS), and Test Plan Report.
The QA Analyst develops and executes test plans (scripts, plans, procedures and cases) to ensure that applications meet customer-defined business requirements.
The QA Analyst documents and tracks software defects, errors, anomalies, issues, performance and usability. As well as identify and document processes and procedures related to Quality Assurance standards and application testing.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Operating Systems/Environment: Windows Server
- Database Systems/Database Tools: SQL Server 2008 R2, Basic T-SQL Skills, Familiarity with SSRS
- Frameworks/SDLs/Methodology: .Net 4.0 Framework, Traceability Matrix, Test Case Methodology
- QA/Testing - Approaches, Applications: .Net Applications, System Development Methodology (SDM), MS Project
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
- Bachelor Degree in Math or CIS
- Medical Background
- Miscellaneous Applications: TFS (Team Foundation Server), Deploy web apps using MSI
- Microsoft Database Experience
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Requirements: .NET,, TEST PLANS, TEST SCRIPTS, AND TEST CASES, AGILE
Monster - 2 years ago
In 2010, Partners in Business Systems, Inc. merged with Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) and is now operated as the Partners...