Contract Duration: 6 months, likely to extend.
+3 years’ experience and familiarity with:
- Wi-Fi and/or Network test equipment (such as Veriwave, Spectrum Analyzers, Omnipeak or other wireless test measurement tools).
- Familiarity a working knowledge of troubleshooting and performance test tools and/or software (such as Wireshark, iperf or other performance measurement tools)
- Experience and familiarity with wired and/or wireless testing & strategies: objective/cabled and over-the-air testing (for example testing over various distances using dual band access points).
- Performance and interoperability testing using reference and consumer devices.
- Detailed oriented - Candidate must be able to follow rigorous test methods and procedures and report results in a concise and clear manner.
- Problem reproduction is also key part of this person’s role; as such the individual will be entering bugs into our issue database. Key here is articulate and complete bug reports so development has needed information.
- Capable of understanding/interpreting test results and determining if they are within acceptable values is also important.
- Understanding of networking and protocols with an emphasis on UDP and TCP IP protocols.
- Scripting (python, selenium, perl, java, etc…) for automating test cases
- 802.11ac familiarity
Indeed - 21 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...