QA - HR / Benefits
Our client is one of the largest employers in Tampa. They have a professional yet casual work environment and vibrant energetic culture. We are looking for talented individuals to join their cutting edge IT department, which continues to grow. They offer career development with room for advancement and a competitive compensation/benefits package (which includes Onsite Fitness Facility, Annual Bonus, 401k, 15 days PTO, Health/Dental/Vision). They are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to excel in their career! Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for evaluating and testing new/modified software to verify it functions according to specifications. This role will primarily focus on testing applications under Global Operations domain supporting the supply chain management process and other cross concept applications and integration components.
QA - HR / Benefits Required Skills/ Experience:
• Minimum 4 years prior Quality Assurance testing experience
• Minimum 2 years prior experience with Benefits Administration
• Minimum 2 years prior HRIS/HR system testing experience
• Ability to do technical reviews and write business/use case/UAT scenarios
• Data Integration Testing experience
• HP Quality Center experience
• Knowledge of web applications, client-server applications, etc.
• Knowledge of Databases like Oracle DBMS, SQL server, etc.
• Front-end and Back-end testing experience
• Black box and White box testing experience
• Strong knowledge of QA testing principles and strategies
• Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Database/Database file verification
QA - HR / Benefits Additional Skills Preferred:
• Knowledge/Experience with Agile Philosophy
• Knowledge/Experience with Cloud computing
• Food Service or Retail Industry experience a plus
• Supply Chain Management Applications testing experience a plus
• Prior restaurant experience a plus
QA - HR / Benefits Responsibilities:
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures ensuring they are repeatable and compliant with standards
• Create and maintain the following QA Artifacts: Test Plan/Strategy, Test Cases, Test Issues List, Test Status Reports
• Execute all levels of testing which includes Functional, Integration, Black Box/White Box, Acceptance, Regression and Performance
• Document software defects and validate after defect resolution
• Participate in product design reviews and provide input on functional requirements, schedules, issues and risks
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 10 months ago
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...