Have you always had the itch to be part of a startup? Have you dreamt of taking on something transformational, unique and challenging that gives you a high every time? You might be interested in what CloudGenix is after.
At CloudGenix we want to disrupt decades-old practices in networking. You can expect to be surrounded by super-energy folks and take on tough challenges in the networking space that have been safely shoved aside in the past.
- Drive the testing infrastructure and automation, working with the QA architect.
- Engage with system and solution architects in shaping the first version of the product from scratch.
- Take networking must-have's and validate them for the Cloud generation.
- 8+ years of relevant QA experience with a BS or MS degree.
- 5+ years of experience in working with large scale test infrastructure and automation for Enterprise-class products and solutions.
- HANDS-ON experience with the following:
- Excellent QA skills employing test frameworks, commercial test sets, home grown tools, automated testing.
- Architecting and designing test automation infrastructure for scalable testing of networking and security products.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and extending automation infrastructure for use by QA and Development teams.
- Virtualization technologies and QA design and test in such environments.
- QA/Testing experience with the following :
- Tools and frameworks - Open source (like TestNG), home grown or commercial.
- Commercial test tools like IXIA, Spirent and ability to automate access and control through scripting and libraries.
- Scripting - Python a must. Tcl/Expect is secondary.
- Extensive and high fidelity reporting.
- Nightly smoke tests.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Large (1000+) network testing and performance testing automation.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy and camaraderie once you are onboard.
- Exposure to testing of remote systems management from SaaS-like control systems.
- Networking protocols – BGP, OSPF and their interactions with dynamic Site-Site IPSec tunnels.
CloudGenix Inc - 7 months ago