We are seeking self-motivated, energetic, QA Intern. This is a great opportunity to be part of the SumTotal team. You must be a team player that enjoys working with other technical resources and project leaders as we test our software applications. This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running, and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- Identifies test cases and creates or updates test case documents
- Executes test cases, identify bugs, evaluate bugs with appropriate priority and severity, and report bugs
- Automates the redundant test cases and work, to improve the productivity
- Identifies the gap between the function specifications and implementation
- Understands the functionality of the entire product and takes ownership of the product areas allocated to him/her for testing
- Provides recommendations for enhancing product features
- Complete work on schedule in order to meet deadlines
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.
- Familiar with object oriented techniques
- Fast learner
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Working towards a BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering
SumTotal Systems is an EEO/AA employer.
Apply To This Job
SumTotal Systems - 14 months ago
A company can't do anything without its employees, and SumTotal Systems offers a total answer for managing a company's Human...