Have you always had the itch to be part of a startup? Have you dreamt of taking on something transformational, unique and challenging that gives you a high every time? You might be interested in what CloudGenix is after.
At CloudGenix we want to disrupt decades-old practices in networking. You can expect to be surrounded by super-energy folks and take on tough challenges in the networking space that have been safely shoved aside in the past.
- Drive the security features testing/QA working with the QA architect.
- Engage with system and solution architects in shaping the first version of the product from scratch.
- Take networking must-have's and validate them for the Cloud generation.
- 8+ years of relevant QA experience with a BS or MS degree in security domain.
- 5+ years of experience in working with highly available hardware, software and security technologies.
- HANDS-ON experience with the following:
- Excellent QA skills employing test frameworks, commercial test sets, home grown tools, automated testing.
- Designing for test of security features and functions in networking context for an Enterprise-class product.
- Issue troubleshooting with generally available 'network security' devices and ability to debug Site-Site IPSec VPNs, routing tables, FIBs, IKE, DPD, and scaling of such features and functions.
- QA/Testing experience with the following security features/functions:
- Security requirements and solutions related to authentication/authorization, key exchange, bulk cryptography, message signing.
- PKI – Certificates, Public/Private Key uses in PKI, CA validation, OCSP, Certificate based authentications.
- Site-Site IPSec VPNs - GETVPN, DMVPN techniques, including IKE.
- NAT, L3/L4 Firewall.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy and camaraderie once you are onboard.
- Virtualization technologies and QA design and test in such environments.
- Exposure to testing of remote systems management from SaaS-like control systems.
- Exposure to freeSwan, strongSwan, Racoon, Racoon2
- Networking protocols – BGP, OSPF and their interactions with dynamic VPN tunnels.