Agilex is seeking a QA Test Engineer to join our Healthcare division.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing. Analyze test cases and provides regular progress reports
- Serve as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications
- Direct and/or participate in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection
"NVTC NAMED AGILEX “THE 2010 HOTTEST EMERGING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FOR THE WASHINGTON REGION”
- Must have at least 6-7 years of software QA experience
- BI clearance required
- Must have experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Experience in developing QA plans as well as translating them into test cases and executing them
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player
- Strong written and communication skills
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex - 11 months ago