About the Job
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for conducting a wide variety of quality assurance inspections and audits in support of the Quality Management Plan.
• Conduct internal quality inspections and process audits.
• Schedule and ensure execution of regular internal inspections and audits to identify areas for continued improvement.
• Analyze and trend non-conformances to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner and effective Corrective Actions are implemented.
• Anticipate and systematically analyze problems, opportunities, and situations.
• Collaborate with QA Manager to facilitate and implement corrective actions, process improvements and preventive actions to support the performance and needs of the business and its clients.
• Evaluate current measures of internal quality and develop new metrics to track performance improvement.
• Meet commitments and continually update on status of project or issue.
• Promote sharing of knowledge and skills across the organization.
• Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
• Continuously improve skills through in-house training, self-study methods and other available training resources.
EDUCATION: Some college, technical certification, and/or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 1 year experience in a QA environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong facilitation, training, and presentation skills. Displays exemplary customer service focus at all times. Ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team. Self-starter, organized, detail-oriented. Intermediate knowledge of a personal computer is necessary. Good communication skills and able to understand new regulations, technology, methods, & laboratory tests. Must be objective, fair, and consistent with sound judgment. Familiarity with SPC, applicable regulations, and standards (ISO 9001) helpful.
Must have working knowledge of basic inspection tools:
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Standing approximately 50% of shift. Lifting up to 50lbs. Periods of constant movement around the facility.
- Measuring tape/Scale
- RAM Optical
All candidate can apply by forwading your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Tekni-Plex, Inc. (Tekni-Plex) is a global manufacturer of packaging, packaging products and materials, as well as tubing products. The...