Ishi Systems is hiring a hands-on Testing/QA Analyst to perform manual and automated system testing. As a QA Analyst at Ishi Systems, you will be part of a team developing, enhancing, and supporting Java/J2EE applications. |
To be successful in this role, you should have strong analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Lead and coordinate system test activities with the business and development teams.
- Create system test cases for the application’s GUI and back-end. Features/functionalities and services from source documents such as use cases.
- Review business requirements and design specifications to identify gaps and ensure documented business requirements are clear, consistent and testable.
- Be accountable for timeliness and quality delivery of all technical deliverables including test cases, daily test reports, requirements traceability documents, functional readiness matrices, and test summary reports.
- Enhance existing test cases as needed in accordance with our standards.
- Candidate must have at least four years of testing experience with web based applications
- Four year college degree with engineering background (preferably in Computer Science)
- Experience with HP Quality Center or a similar tool for test case creation and documentation
- Good understanding of QA processes
- Experience with Rational ClearQuest / Bugzilla / Test Director or a similar tool for defect tracking
- MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for other documentation related activities
- Experience with Quick Test Pro/Load Runner for automated testing
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and web services
- Good knowledge of SQL
- B.S. Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Masters in Computer science or related engineering from a reputed school (Good to have)
- Must have strong teamwork and collaboration skills, but be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be motivated to do what it takes for the team to succeed, even if the task is not exciting.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation), relationship management skills, and negotiating skills. No Exceptions.
- Must be able to simultaneously work on multiple aspects of a project with aggressive timelines, and be able to work on quickly changing priorities.
- Should have strong organizational and analytical skills as well as practical problem-solving and decision making skills
- Must have great attention to detail
Ishi Systems - 2 years ago