Ecologic Analytics, A Landis+Gyr Company, is a leading meter data management system (MDMS) solutions provider for electric, natural gas, and water utilities. We are growing rapidly and searching for highly motivated people to join our team. Our skills reside in our people, and we credit our success to the innovation and dedication of our employees. We value high performance, hard work, honesty, and teamwork. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of ethics, trust and quality.
We are hiring Quality Assurance Analysts.
The QA Analyst works closely with other SQA personnel, developers, and business analysts to define, prioritize and communicate testing requirements, test results, and status of SQA related tasks relevant to the completion of a product/project.
Highly Desired Experience
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Proficient at testing Relational Databases and creating SQL queries
- General understanding of quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Experience with Unix operating systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; work independently with minimal supervision
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time
Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO and more
- Utility experience (Electric, Gas, Water); esp. business experience with the retail side of the industry
- Experience working in an iterative development environment such as Agile/XP
- Experience working in and for an organization building enterprise software development applications for delivery to external clients
- Experience implementing processes and procedures using CMMI or similar industry standard
Ecologic Analytics - 14 months ago