ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :|
- Set-up batching equipment.
- Stage ingredients.
- Batch product to support production and perform all documentation associated
documentation associated with CIP procedures.
- Perform quality testing of the blended product.
- Perform ingredient transfer in the CIMPRO system.
- Perform product flavor change-overs as required.
- Perform CIP on all equipment associated with batching and perform all
- Perform preventative maintenance on batching equipment and purified water
water system as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor problems on batching equipment and purified
- Assist in Lab Technician duties when needed.
- Keep accurate QA reports and ingredient usage reports daily.
- Place product and raw materials on hold as required.
- Inspect incoming ingredients as needed.
- Perform quarterly GMP inspections and follow up on deficiencies for
to facilitate a team environment.
- Operate and perform quality tests on the treated water system.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments
management in problem-solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, production personnel, and
and high quality products.
- Maintain Q.A. equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules
meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift and or required necessary hours to
recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Read, understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or
Ability to read equipment/instrumentation operations manuals. Ability to recognize material and product defects. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Manual and finger dexterity. Ability to work on all shifts. Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts to satisfy business needs. Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required. Ability to visually identify materials defects. Ability to hear machine operation sounds to detect mechanical problems, changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
Working knowledge of quality assurance testing procedures.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 13 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished be...