Junior Mid-Level Senior
QA Developer /Engineer - 2 positions
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Knowledge of quality assurance and testing best and emerging practices.
3. Minimum five (5) years of QA and testing experience
4. Knowledge of Agile development practices, especially Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
5. Expert knowledge of the following:
6. Familiar with multiple operating systems (Microsoft and Apple), and web browsers (IE, FireFox, and Safari). Versions should include current and two (2) versions prior to the current version.
Required Soft Skills:
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Must be comfortable in the role of a mentor and educator.
Required Specific Application Experience:
Knowledge of QTP and Quality Center
Description of Services:
1. Develop and implement test automation leveraging the following design concepts:
2. Leveraging the following technologies:
- Data Driven
- Key Word Driven
- Function Based
Tasks to be Assigned:
Working as a member of an AGILE Team, the contractor is expected to build automated tests in compliance with OUR CLIENT standards and guidelines leveraging OUR CLIENT’ Test Automation Strategy. Must have knowledge and experience with technologies normally associated with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and AGILE methodologies. Contractor will be expected to guide, mentor, train (formally and informally), and educate OUR CLIENT team members to the extent that OUR CLIENT team members will be able to create, update, and maintain automated tests.
Communication skills and technical knowledge is key to success in this role.
NOTE - 2 Positions are available