QA Engineer - QA Engineer, Full stack Testing |
Skills Required - QA Engineer, Full stack Testing, Java, Spring, MySQL.
If you are a QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience in full stack testing and want to join an energetic team to develop great new products, please read on!
Our company works to create innovative products that are changing the way business is done across the globe. We have an immediate need for a QA Engineer with strong manual/automatic full stack testing, automation experience, to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Work in the complete software testing life-cycle to ensure accuracy, reliability and repeatability.
- Collaborate with the development team on all aspects of the product including reviewing specifications, designing test plans, cases, data and automation.
- Design and implement automated test suites to verify core technologies and client UI.
- Execute test cases and plans using both manual and automated means.
- Log, track, and follow through on all identified software issues.
- Proactively communicate QA issues to the project team.
- Influence the Software Development Life Cycle by participating in the definition of internal processes to achieve higher quality products.
- Document project status, history, metrics and customer requests on a wiki.
- 5+ years professional experience in software quality assurance is required.
- Full life cycle product testing experience with web UI, backend server, database is required.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and processes is required.
- Proficiency with QA Automation tools is required. Experience with TestComplete, Selenium.
- Ability to design testing tools and frameworks that are sharable, maintainable, scalable and extensible is preferred.
- Experience with web based applications and relational database technology is required.
- Exposure to multiple development platforms
- Some programming experience is required (such as Java, Python, Ruby, Jscript) for the creation of custom automation processes.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage tasks and project milestones is required.
- Experienced in designing automated test suites to be robust, extensible and maintainable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is preferred.
- Bachelor°s degree in Computer Science or an engineering discipline is preferred.
What°s in it for you:
So, if you are a Sr. QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please apply today!
- We are offering great base salary + annual bonus
- Exceptional benefits, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, generous pto/holiday, flexible work environment and schedule, and a lot of perks
- Great opportunity to work developing new products, and grow in our entrepreneurial work environment
TOTVS Labs - 20 months ago