Fanhattan is a service that inspires you to discover all the world°s entertainment. Launched at All Things Digital in June 2011, Fanhattan brings a new approach to entertainment discovery by helping you browse all the world°s movies and TV shows with a simple and elegant user experience – in the living room, on the web, and on the go. The service encourages exploration by combining movies and TV shows with an expansive world of related content, visual assets, and information pulled from the web that bring entertainment to life. Finally, Fanhattan gives you the most comprehensive set of options on where to ï¬nd the entertainment you want across the top digital media providers - Netï¬ix, Hulu Plus, iTunes, and ABC.
The Fanhattan iPad app is now live in the App Store. Expect more platforms soon, and join us now to play a pivotal role as we evolve and grow the Fanhattan service.
For more information, you can check out our website (http://fanhattan.com)
We are looking for a QA engineer to join our Quality Assurance team. The perfect candidate would be a technically detail-oriented person, with a drive for digital media, movies and TV.
• Good communicator, fluent in English
• Attention to detail
• Experience in reading and writing product specifications
• Experience in creating detailed software and hardware test plans
• Ability to execute on test plan repeatedly and efficiently
• Familiarity with QA testing best practice, such as smoke-test, functional test
• Familiarity with common bug-tracking tools and agile work-flow
• Experience in mobile device testing (iPad, iPhone, Android)
• Willingness to work in an environment where agile is the key word
• Attitude of getting it done and change process if process is wrong
• Start-up mentality
If digital entertainment is your passion, Fanhattan is for you: an obsession for user experience, disruptive technology, high-proï¬le investors, and an experienced team of designers, engineers, and executives from both the technology and entertainment industries.
Fanhattan is headquartered 3,000 miles away from the East Side of Manhattan, in downtown San Mateo.