At Good Technology, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices and platforms—such as iPhone, iPad, and Android—protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
Sr. QA Engineer - Secure Browser
As a Sr. QA Engineer for Secure Browser product in the Enterprise Engineering group at Good Technology, you will perform some of the Web Server Administrator tasks like setting up of Web servers, Proxy servers, Share point servers with different Authentication Protocols (NTLM, Kerberos and Certificate based Authentication). In this position, you will assist rest of the QA team by focusing on extending the existing Lab environment using IIS and Apache and build more (end-user/customer like) complex Enterprise web deployment and configurations to achieve end-to-end coverage for complete Secure Browser functionality. You will also test the Browser functionality on various iOS and Android devices.
• As a member of our Quality team you will contribute to the holistic effort of delivering high quality software on time and on budget.
• You will be responsible to translate high level functional requirements (User Stories) into detailed Use Cases and Test plans.
• You will be the catalyst to invoke feedback and sign-off on Use Cases and Test Cases from all relevant stakeholders; typically but not limited to ScrumMaster, Developers, Product Owner and fellow QA members.
• You will also be responsible for performing hands-on new feature and function testing to support the scrum team’s development efforts; this will happen on tight timelines while also writing test cases and regression testing
• Depending on your specific skills, talents and areas of interest, we also require that each of our team members become a subject matter expert in an area aligned with the company’s strategic objectives and take on special projects to improve process, testing methods or cross-training and knowledge transfer.
• Experienced testing highly scalable enterprise client-server software
• 5+ years of experience in software development and/or QA
• At least 2 years of experience testing on mobile device platforms like iPhone and/or Android devices
• Must have in-depth knowledge on HTML
• Must have in depth knowledge on Java script
• Must have testing experience SSL websites
• Good knowledge on Web server set up and deploying the web pages
• Should have a working knowledge of mail/networking server technologies (TCP/IP, POP3, IMAP, MAPI, MS-Exchange, Domino, Sun)
• Experience with Test Case Management Tools like Rally, ApTest Manager, Test Director, ClearQuest, etc.
• Experience with Defect Tracking Tools like Serena TeamTrack, Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
• Be familiar with the agile methodology and continuous integration (i.e. nightly built and release)
• Knowledge of revision control software (ex. Perforce, SVN, github etc) and development lifecycle a plus.
• Knowledge of network technologies (proxy servers, load balancers, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP) a plus.
• Experience with test automation tools & frameworks (TestQuest, Selenium, QTP, etc.) a plus.
• Experience, working in a multi-platform, multi-release, distributed development environment
Good Technology - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...