Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best engineers in the field committed to innovation as much as they are fun; the type of place where you can grow your career, tag your name to an amazingly cool product, and balance your life priorities.
Our engineers are changing how organizations work around the world by developing leading product solutions. Our environment is fast paced and needs your outstanding knowledge to assist our team by ensuring the quality of our product stays a step in front of our customer’s needs. From test case development, automation and overall testing – this is a role where you can truly make a difference.
If you are seeking to find “that place” to take your history of jaw dropping success to the next level, we would like to hear from you. NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.) is one of Oregon’s fastest growing companies supporting clients around the world; we believe great things are waiting for you on our team!
• Design & Develop automated and manual test cases for NAVEX Global's industry leading compliance solution
• Execute automated and manual test suites in support of iterative development schedules
• Provide early feedback on new features via requirements and software inspection
• Document, review, and validate corrections for customer reported defects and feature requests
• Communicate progress, risks and test coverage effectively
• Work with the Client Services Organization to determine the severity and priority of customer reported issues
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications regarding the application development process
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
• 5+ years experience in testing web-based, n-tier systems
• 5+ years experience designing and implementing automated test suites for web-based applications
• 5+ years experience working in data quality, data warehousing, data governance, data analysis, business intelligence
• Must be a problem-solver with an excellent work ethic and strong customer service oriented attitude
• Must be self-motivated and dependable, capable of working independently, reliably and being highly accountable
• Experience working with application development tools, such as version control, defect tracking, build management and test management
• Knowledge of the following tools and technologies: Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Web Vulnerability testing, Application Performance testing
• Familiarity with: Watir/Watin/QA Partner/Silk/Selenium/Mercury/.Net/SQL and Scripting Languages
• Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
• Strong customer orientation
• Willingness to take risks and openness to change
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be able to pass a background and reference check
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 23 months ago