Activision Publishing Inc., the publisher of the hit video game titles Spider-Man™, Transformers™, Cabela's®, Wipeout, NASCAR® and others, is looking for passionate gamers to join our Quality Assurance team. If you are an avid gamer, come be a part of our team and help us continue developing, publishing and distributing great games!
This is a temporary, full-time, entry-level position located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and is paid $9.00/hour. Day shifts and night shifts are available. No remote testing available.
Testers are a support function to the Senior Testers, Assistant QA Project Leads and QA Project Leads. This position deals specifically with the 1st Party compliance testing of all Activision Minneapolis products.
You will be responsible for testing pre-release video games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, 1
Party Compliance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work forty or more hours per week including weekends, when required
- Strong interest in video games
- Sharp attention to detail
- Honesty and a strong work ethic
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Basic PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or Entertainment related area (in lieu of prior work experience).
- Experience with Quality Assurance testing of software projects
- Understanding of the software test cycle process
- PC and console game troubleshooting
- Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres
United States-Minnesota-Eden Prairie
Activision - 23 months ago