The Quality Assurance Technician position is an entry level position in our Quality Assurance Department. This individual will support production by assuring the quality of the ingredients, mixes, finished products and environment of the plant; maintain quality records for regulatory and company use.
A. Incoming ingredients
- Perform all chemical and physical tests for ingredient mixes and finished products
- Follow procedures for all QA program an systems, including but not limited to:
C. Environmental and sanitation
D. Hold program
E. SPC program
F. Mix log program
G. Customer responses
J. Test runs
K. Good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Provide technical support for other departments
- Monitor product quality and assist in continuous improvement
- Audit processes and help to identify opportunities for improvements
- Accurately complete required forms/checklists
- Assist and participate in QA projects and QA team
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Data entry into computers
- Computer set up and data extrapolation
1. Follow food safety guidelines.
2. Excellent computer skills to include proficient usage of Microsoft Office applications
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Strong knowledge of basic math principles.
5. Able to read and understand English instructions
6. Understanding of weights and measures.
7. Use time efficiently.
8. Follow Safety Rules.
9. Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
10. Able to work extended hours, available for overtime and weekend work as required.
11. High School Diploma or successful GED completion
12. Prior experience in a food manufacturing operation and understanding of Good Manufacturing practices or foods safety regulations is helpful but not mandatory.
ARYZTA has its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and operations all over the world, from Europe, North and South America, to South East...