Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a QA Manager – Restaurants & Distributors to join our Denver, CO Corporate offices. |
This position will create solutions for our Global Quality Management program in order maintain product compliance and customer confidence. Using knowledge in food manufacturing and possessing a passion for quality, the QA Manager will be the voice of the customer for our manufacturing plants. Leading, influencing, and educating others about quality and customer expectations will be among the duties of the QA Manager.
If you have experience in Quality Assurance in a food manufacturing environment, preferably in diary, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing, as well as an employee purchase program for our products.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Ability to influence, lead, and possess a “can do” attitude
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Statistical process control
Preferred Qualifications :
- BS in Food Science or related sciences from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Technical background in food manufacturing with experience in the Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 7 years quality and/or production experience in the food industry
- Exceptional working knowledge and passion for quality methods and techniques
- Travel is heavy, approximately 50-60%
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Foodservice or manufacturing industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of quality assurance/control statistical analysis
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to ensure complete satisfaction of internal and external customers
Percent of Travel Required?
Leprino Foods - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...