QA Scripting - Unix / Crystal Reports / Test Cases
The QA Scripting specialist will design software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end user requirements
QA Scripting Duties:
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
QA Scripting Requires:
BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent education/training/experience
Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports, Business Object, advanced SQL usage
Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts
Telecoms business knowledge
Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and checklists
Application of software development life cycle concepts
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus, A Hays Company is the leader in IT staffing and recruitment. We work with the best companies to bring you the best jobs in the...