The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, defining, and directing quality assurance policies, programs and initiatives. The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication and be a quick learner with good documentation skills. Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems found. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment including leading the team and delegating work effectively. Must be motivated and able to work with minimal direction.
Our ideal candidate has the following attributes
- Expert at testing web and mobile applications, via both automated and manual tests
- Experience automating integration tests via the UI
- Driven to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication, and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to write clear bugs and test cases / plans
- Manage a team of QA resources that use a variety of manual and automated test methods
- Design test strategies and create appropriate tests, data, and tools that increase the speed of release cycles and allow for constant high quality results.
- Execute Test in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, report and deploy defects to team.
- Evaluate and/or recommend software QA tools.
- Create/maintain and track progress of databases of known tested defects.
- Leads test efforts on given projects ensuring all areas of responsibility are tested thoroughly
- Defines and continually improves the QA process
- Build and manage a team of software professionals
- Trains staff on new testing procedures and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Team management experience
GOGII, Inc - 2 years ago