NNSD Quality Assurance Specialist/Tech Writer is responsible for developing all QA deliverables, and ensuring program compliance with QASP, metrics, SLAs and other quality standards. Reviews and leads process improvements and quality audits and other quality related efforts. Other tasks include:
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
- Develop audit checklists and prepare audit report findings for non-compliances
- Mentor project stakeholders as policy and procedures are implemented
- Provide process improvement recommendations
- Strong analytical, procedure-writing, and problem-solving skills
- coordinates all efforts related to development of documentation and other program deliverables
MS Project, MS Visio
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Attention to detail required
- Must have strong capability with Microsoft Word, including use of styles and creation/use of templates.
- Must have strong skill with formulas, variables, and charting in Excel.
- Ability to convert forms from Microsoft Office applications to fillable PDFs using Adobe Acrobat or equivalent
IT experience or background
ActioNet, Inc. - 19 months ago