This position is responsible for performing, recording and interpreting the results of all required testing; handling and shipping of all required samples; communicating any quality issues to appropriate people; maintaining and verifying the calibration of lab equipment; cleaning the lab and equipment; and providing coverage for QA Utility due to vacations, illness, etc.
– Prepare composite product samples for internal and external labs and coordinate delivery to labs
– Perform grading analysis on finished products
– Perform testing of environmental samples
– Prepare daily lab reports
– Calibrate, troubleshoot and maintain laboratory equipment
– Follow all safety rules and use appropriate safety equipment
– Ensure that samples are representative of the complete lot for lab testing
– Provide accurate testing and test results for product disposition
– Guarantee accuracy of lab test equipment
– Complete other QA tasks as assigned
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Two- or four-year degree in food science or related field preferred
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Accurate typing and proofreading skills, both words and numbers.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to process and retain information.
– Ability to multi-task efficiently.
– Motivated self-starter who takes ownership of assigned tasks.
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our core values of integrity, excellence, innovation, and teamwork. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Please forward your resume to:
PO Box 220
Allerton, IA 50008
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.