America comes together for good food. As a manufacturer of high quality salads, entrée salads and desserts, we think about the restaurant dining experience, home meal preparation and social gatherings we’ll be joining every step of the way. From selecting the freshest ingredients, to HACCP controlled processing techniques, to on-time delivery, we know that your customers are our customers, and we’re dedicated to satisfying their appetites for great refrigerated foods. Even though Allison’s Gourmet Kitchens is a relatively new and fresh company, our management, operations and sales representation are some of the most experienced in the industry.
We started the company because we believe it was time to rediscover homemade values, while remaining competitive in an ever-changing marketplace. Like crafting a delicate recipe, we have blended together an ideal balance of service, quality and value that is quickly earning space in food service operations and grocery stores across the nation. Allison’s Gourmet Foods is a subsidiary of Reser’s Fine Foods.
We are currently seeking a QA Technician for our Moore, OK facility.
Essential functions include:
- Performs microbiological and chemical analyses of raw materials, in-process samples and finished products according to established procedures
- Performs environmental and water testingPrepares and records samples for external laboratory testingRecords weight of finished products samples and prepares them for daily sensory evaluation
- Calibrates, adjusts and maintains laboratory and in-process instrument
- Monitors, completes, and maintains accurate paperwork, keeps records and prepares certificate of analyses
- Identifies and records nonconformities, safety and quality related problems and initiates investigation, corrective action and follow up
- Verifies compliances and alerts management of any deviations from specifications and recommends any process adjustments
- Coordinates and assists Research and Development in conducting product shelf-life studies, gathering microbial, chemical and analytical data of finished products to establish specifications
- Assists management in problem analysis, potential problem identification and prevention, by providing technical support
- Maintains Good Laboratory Practices and conducts inventory of laboratory supplies and equipmentFollows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or six months to a year of related experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Science, or related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to continually lift and/or move 10-20 pounds is required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Allison Gourmet Foods offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Resume and wage requirements, with title of position in subject line, are accepted via email to: Analee.email@example.com or fax to: 866-371-6223 or apply in person to: . 216 N.E. 12th Street Moore, OK. 73170
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reser's Fine Foods makes a variety of food items that have shown up at barbeques and other gatherings for decades. The company offers...