EWS-Ricoh has a current opening for a QA SDK Automation Test Engineer. This position will be responsible for the testing the software development kit for our advanced eCommerce solution. You will be designing and developing automated test frameworks using PHP, C# and other tools for testing web APIs and SDKs while working closely with the QA team and development Engineers.
Ricoh eWriter Solutions aims to replace paper in enterprise workflow processes. The eQuill, our newly launched tablet, replaces paper forms with a simple wireless solution, supported by robust backend a service that enables you to work anywhere.
- Strong experience testing client-server applications.
- Deep experience with test automation, scripting, and building test frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of QA methodology and test tools.
- Strong analytical and logic skills, capable of troubleshooting, problem solving and failure
Required Skills & Experience:
- Definition, documentation, execution and maintenance of test plans, test cases and scenarios.
- Developing automated test scripts and tools to automate functionality, performance, scalability, load, stress, and regression tests.
- Tracking and reporting of all test activities and test results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified women and minorities to apply. Applicants must already be qualified to work in the USA.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong experience with C#, .NET and PHP.
- Hands on experience with building test frameworks from scratch.
- Working knowledge with Unix/Linux and Windows 7/Windows Server.
- Experience working with wireless Internet devices and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Windows and Internet protocols (TCP/IP, POP3,IMAP).
- Experience testing enterprise-scale or Internet-deployed products.
Monster - 12 months ago
RII was founded in 1997 as a California subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd. (Tokyo), with the challenge of creating new technology and busines...