As the QA Tester for Mobile devices and TV at VEVO, you will be responsible for ensuring that all VEVO apps running across all of our supported platforms (including iOS, Android, XBox & TVs) are of the highest possible quality and that they provide the best User Experience to the millions of people that use them every day.
- Work closely with product managers and developers to define, develop and document appropriate tests cases for product feature requirements.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Perform manual device testing for VEVO apps based on the product release cycle.
- Create QA reports and file bug tickets based on the outcome of QA test cycles.
- Provide feedback to developers and product managers around UX based on test outcomes.
- Be in integral part of a team that moves fast, launches product, iterates and makes a difference.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Strong understanding of testing strategies and tools for mobile apps.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Bonus: Experience with scripting languages, automation and coding unit tests.
About VEVO : We value innovative, self-driven, fast moving individuals with a passion for music and music videos. We foster a collaborative environment where you have a say in what gets built. When we say we move fast, we’re not kidding. Working at VEVO is fun, challenging, fast-paced, and always changing.