Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a QA-Engineer-Software Test for 6 Months Project in San Jose, CA is the Detail requirement
Job Title: QA-Engineer-Software Test
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 8+ in server and operating system testing, test methodology, test development and test execution and report generation is required.
- Familiar with product development cycle.
- Willing to take on technical challenge and independent problem solver.
- Work with team to drive product development.
- Proficient programming in at least one scripting language (TCL, Perl, Python, etc.).
- Great understanding of enterprise storage and server products.
- Familiar with version control software. Maintain scripts for any releases of software product, run regression, and debug scripts.
- Networking or storage management software test experience is a plus.
Desirable Technical Skills: QA, Testing
Mandatory Functional Skills: Testing
Desirable Functional Skills:
- Quick learner and highly self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to manage priority tasks.
- Good team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Be proactive! -Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership
Lorven Technologies - 13 months ago