Company Overview: |
Lang Mekra North America is a world class designer and manufacturer of rear view vision technology. For more than 60 years, Lang Mekra has been a major tier 1 supplier to the original equipment medium and heavy duty truck manufacturers, and agriculture, construction and off-road equipment manufacturers. Located north east of Columbia, South Carolina, Lang Mekra is the recognized leader in premium rear view mirror & vision systems. Our customers represent the best known original equipment truck manufacturers in the business. That means our employees work with exciting technologies and materials to design and build some of the world's most technologically advanced rear view vision systems. If you are looking for a company where you can make an impact right away, sharpen your skills, and be part of a dynamic culture, Lang Mekra is the place for you. Our company designates Teamwork as essential and where Leadership, Initiative and Innovation are valued.
We are currently conducting a search for a hands-on QAD/MFGPRO Business Applications Manager who will be the subject matter expert in supporting the operations and future direction of the QAD suite of products. Must demonstrate the skills and experience necessary to work closely with the user community to support day to day operations and to plan and implement new solutions to meet the business needs.
- Support the recently implemented QAD system and work with user group associates, customers, external supply chain support and QAD system partners to maximize effectivity of the business system. Provide direction and justification for new system technologies and bolt-ons which support continuous improvement.
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and develop strategies for improving or leveraging system functionality. Ensure that existing system functionality meets business requirements and goals and fulfills end-user requirements.
- Work with Functional Support team to identify and resolve process issues. Manage the development and deployment of new functionality and/or enhancements to existing functionality within the ERP/ Production system. Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals and fulfill end-user requirements. Identify and resolve systems issues.
- Research and make recommendations on ERP/ Production system products and services in support of procurement and development efforts. Conduct feasibility studies for extended ERP/ Production system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Manage Change Request process to approve, document, test and certify all changes to the ERP system. Prioritize outstanding implementation issues and directs information to proper resource to assure resolution by project deadline. Document current and enhanced as-is/to-be business processes.
• Comprehensive demonstrated knowledge of QAD MFG/PRO
• 5-7 years experience with QAD MFG/PRO
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Minimum bachelors degree required, preference for majors in MIS/IT
For more information and immediate consideration, please follow link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4029121