“The Power of One”
Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics, medical imaging systems, and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women throughout the world.
Gen-Probe Incorporated is a global leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of molecular diagnostics products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, ensure transplant compatibility, and aid biomedical research.
We are delighted to announce that as of August 1st, 2012. Hologic and Gen-Probe have joined forces to create Hologic’s molecular diagnostics business. Hologic Gen-Probe is dedicated to saving lives through early detection, improved diagnosis and less invasive treatment. Together we are a Company that is ethically, emotionally and financially committed to helping improve lives the world over. By joining forces, we have a rare opportunity to make a greater difference, a responsibility we take very seriously.
“The Power to Shape Your Future”
We are seeking a QC Analyst II-III who will be responsible for evaluating all processes leading to the accurate and reliable generation of data for biologic products or medical devices. The function of this role will focus on performance testing.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees & performs prescribed testing for product release.
• Oversees & performs prescribed procedures, sample collections, customer complaint testing, stability & performance testing.
• Participates in validation studies.
• Participates in design of stability protocols, performs statistical analyses, and assists in the review of stability protocols & final packages.
• Designs databases for data evaluation.
• Serves as liaison/team member with QA, Regulatory Affairs, R&D and Mfg departments for routine issues.
• Participates in the transfer of new products/methods.
• Assists in developing lab documents to support compliance with GMP.
• Trains new employees and co-workers.
RELATED BUSINESS/TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES:
• Working knowledge of GMP/GLP
• Basic Technical Writing and Presentation Skills
• Intermediate/Advanced Computer Skills
• SAP and/or LIMS experience helpful
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Requires BS and 2-5 yrs relevant experience
• Bioassay experience strongly preferred.
• QC experience – testing and/or analytical - strongly preferred.
Hologic Gen-Probe offers a dynamic and innovative work environment along with excellent benefits that include sponsored medical/dental/vision benefits, bonus potential, 401(k) w/company match, paid vacation/sick time /holidays, assistance with continuing education, on-site fitness center, and our own Waterfall Café.
We invite you to view our Career Video!
Please apply online by visiting:
Gen-Probe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be given consideration regardless of race, sex, age, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, religion, handicap status or veteran status.
Gen-Probe Inc. - 20 months ago